Hosted SharePoint Server Enterprise
The difference between a business that runs, and one that flies.
AVAILABLE SOON! Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise edition is the most powerful yet, offering all the collaboration, information sharing and workflow tools of SharePoint Foundation, plus a wide range of enhanced search, publishing, analytics and administrative capabilities.
Thoughtbus 2011 Teamwork Bundle includes SharePoint Foundation, which provides basic, yet powerful tools to get your business running at a high level of efficiency. However, SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise delivers all the advanced functionality needed to make an organization of any size as agile, efficient and collaborative as it can be.
Below are a few highlights of the many useful, intuitive features SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise offers, beyond the features built into SharePoint Foundation 2010. With Thoughtbus as your SharePoint host, getting started is fast and easy.
Contact us to get more information or to upgrade.
- Scalable to include more than 100 million documents
- Phonetic and nickname expansion
- New refinement panel and sorting capabilities narrow search results to navigate to the right content in less time.
- Search by people and expertise
- “Did You Mean” & related queries feature
- Social behavioral searching to improve relevance based on the amount of clicks an item receives
- Best Bets
- Duplicate Results elimination
- Relevancy tuning by Document or Site promotions
- Search Scopes
- SharePoint Desktop Search in Windows 7
- Taxonomy integration
- View search-result documents in the web browser
- Project Dashboards
- Chart Web Parts
- Status Indicators
- Filter Framework
- Filter web part’s data using Business Data Connectivity
- Web Analytics Customization
Microsoft Office Integration
- MS Office functionality is built in to allow seamless browser-based access and collaboration using programs such as:
- Excel services
- InfoPath form services
- Visio services
- Access services
- Word Automation services
- Organization Browser
- Tags, including Tag Clouds and Tag Profiles
- Enterprise wikis
- Colleagues and Membership (including ‘colleague suggestions’ and ‘ask me about’)
- My Site (including Note Board and Recent Activities feed and Status Updates)
- My Network
- Business Connectivity Services:
- External Data Search
- External Data Web Parts
- Office Client Integration – Outlook and SharePoint Workspace
- Secure Store (for user credentials)
- Additional out-of-box workflows
- ‘Compliance Everywhere’ support for records management capabilities (such as ‘multi-stage disposition’) for regulatory compliance
- Document Sets – manage multiple document files as one set for versioning, workflow, metadata.
- Metadata Driven Navigation
- Rich Media Management
- The Content Organizer
- Unique Document IDs
- Enterprise Management Operations
- Ability to support rich internet experiences via Silverlight, AJAX, and Web Services via SOAP/REST