Thoughtbus 2011 Teamwork Bundle
One powerful Hosted Exchange suite for one small price.
Thoughtbus has provided me with some of the most outstanding customer support I've encountered in over 24 years of providing IT Operations support!!! It makes a tremendous difference when selecting vendors for required services.
Today even small businesses rely on the latest communication and collaboration systems to stay connected and stay competitive. However, the hardware, software and support costs associated with managing these systems in-house can be prohibitive.
Thoughtbus is serious about making these essential tools as secure, reliable and convenient as possible. Most importantly, we are committed to delivering enterprise-grade solutions in a full-featured package that any business can afford.
At the core of Thoughtbus Teamwork Bundle is Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010, but that’s just the beginning. Included in our low monthly price is a robust suite of services that make Thoughtbus the solution of choice for thousands of loyal customers. This includes:
All Thoughtbus hosting services are supported by a rich set of features and benefits that include those listed below. To learn more about each, click here.
- 99.99% Guaranteed Availability
- Unlimited US-based 365/24/7 Live and Online Technical Support
- Enterprise-class hosting infrastructure
- Robust Administration Console
- SAS-70 Compliance
Start a free trial, get a Price Quote or contact us to sign up now.
Additional Hosted Services
These valuable add-on services can be easily and seamlessly included in the Thoughtbus 2011 Teamwork Bundle. View Hosted Exchange Plans and Pricing
- Outlook 2010 / Outlook 2011: Combined with hosted Exchange 2010, these popular applications deliver the best email, calendaring, contact management and task management available for PC and Mac users.
- Synchronization with Blackberry Enterprise Server 5: Thoughtbus seamlessly integrates your BlackBerry and other devices with Microsoft Exchange to ensure you maintain secure, wireless access to email, calendar, contacts, tasks and notes from virtually anywhere. You’ll even be able to view attachments and filter mail to guarantee critical communications get through for your prompt attention. Available at a small additional cost. Learn more about our Blackberry service.
- Lync Server 2010
Microsoft Lync Server 2010
brings together the different ways people communicate, whether in the office or on the road, in a single intuitive interface that is directly accessible from Microsoft applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft SharePoint
. Quickly see the savings that Lync can bring by combining tools from several third-party tools!
- Thoughtbus offers two versions of Lync, depending on your business needs. Includes: Instant Messaging for both one-on-one (point to point) and multi-party non-persistent IM, Group Chat, Audio/Video, Desktop Sharing, Whiteboarding, Broadcast Powerpoint presentations and more. Learn more about Lync Server.
- Email Archiving Thoughtbus offers two email archiving options to ensure you maintain the level of accountability that your organization requires. Watch a video, and learn more about our Email Archiving services >
- Advanced Email Archival meets compliance regulations including GLAB, SOX, SEC, FINRA, HIPAA, HITEC, FRCP and PCI-DSS. Through the use of Sonian Email Archiving, all emails sent and received are automatically captured. Extensive querying and reporting capabilities are also included, along with optional Email Continuity protection.
- Basic Email ArchivalFor customers that need archiving to ensure all emails sent and received are captured, but don't require 'fingertip-ready' access to the information, Thoughtbus also offers our Basic Email Archival service. For every mailbox signed up to Basic Email Archiving, every sent and received email is automatically saved in a single maibox repository with access by your Thoughtbus Administrator via Outlook.